All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book of poetry about self-discovery and relationships - with oneself and with others. Kwn for her poetry, Jolynne M Hudnell w offers a collection of her poems, many never before published in any format. Included in this collection are several short stories.
- Author BiographyJolynne M Hudnell lives in the foothills of Appalachia where she can enjoy the solitude of nature during periods of deep introspection.
- Author(s)Jolynne M Hudnell
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.