All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders fell in love with Angela, Maddie, and Zoe, the three great friends who shared their ups and downs in ttyl, ttfn, and l8r, g8r. Now readers get to chronicle their own BFF experiences as they fill out the quizzes, questionnaires, and lists in this fun, interactive companion to the series. Together, friends can figure out which character they most resemble, cast the movie of their lives, and make promises to their adult selves. ( I hereby officially swear I will never ever EVER wear mom jeans, so help me God. And if I do, I will have to eat my own shoe. ) Perfect for a car trip or sleepover, this book will provide as many laughs and blush-worthy opportunities for reflection as the series that inspired it.
- Author BiographyLauren Myracle is a graduate of the Vermont College MFA program in writing for children and young adults. She is the author of the New York Times best-selling Internet Girls series (ttyl, ttfn l8r, g8r) and Rhymes with Witches, among many other books for teenagers and young people. She grew up in Atlanta and currently resides in Fort Collins, Colorado, with her husband and their three young children.
- Author(s)Lauren Myracle
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/07/2012
- Content Note2-colour illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest Age14 and up
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.