All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionFollow along, move by move, as a brute-force-search (BFS) algorithm constructs a crossword puzzle in the manner of Scrabble.
- Author BiographyFrancis Gurtowski retired from his position as a software developer at International Business Machines Corporation. The ancient coder and nouvelle author was born and raised in Passaic, New Jersey.
- Author(s)MR Francis Gurtowski
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.