Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a unique overview of the formative decisions made by the Federal Supreme Court (BGH) and the Federal Constitutional Court (BVerfG) on criminal matters in the year 2010. It is thus the ideal tool to quickly and efficiently identify current developments and trends in criminal law and criminal procedural law in 2010, and incorporate them into daily work. This volume succinctly presents leading decisions by means of selected passages and concise explanations. The numerous practical suggestions and tips facilitate the immediate application of kwledge into the daily work of a criminal law practitioner. As a result of the compact presentation, this case law update is also a valuable reference work during the preparation for legal exams.
- Author BiographyJurgen-Peter Graf, Richter am Bundesgerichtshof, Karlsruhe.
- Author(s)Jurgen-Peter Graf
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.