All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a text and detailed commentary on the Bhagavad Gita , an important Hindu scripture, which is a dialogue between Arjuna the man and Krishna the God. This book examines major Hindu concepts, and presents the background to the Gita. It also contains detailed tes to the Gita chapters.
- Author BiographyJeaneane Fowler was the head of philosophy and religious studies at the University of Wales-Newport, and later an honorary research fellow. She is the author of several books, including Hinduism: Beliefs and Practices.
- Author(s)Jeaneane Fowler,Merv Fowler
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.