All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new translation and commentary on the ancient Sanskrit text, Swami Tirtha offers a completely fresh and accessible interpretation, making it easy to apply its teachings to daily life. The timeless wisdom of the Gita is illuminated by modern-day, real-world instances examining personal spiritual goals, and family, career, social, and environmental issues germane to today's seeker of wisdom and truth. Students of Eastern philosophy, yoga enthusiasts, parents, and entrepreneurs looking beyond The Art of War for inspiration will appreciate the techniques for relieving stress, discovering peace, creating self-worth, and enhancing spiritual awareness. Each page demonstrates how ancient and universal spiritual patterns can help answer common life questions and provide meaningful purpose and direction. A guide for living in a world that is often blind to what is most relevant--spirit--this explication of one of the cornerstones of spirituality will have universal, enduring appeal.
- Author BiographySwami Sadashiva Tirtha isthe founder of the Swami Narayan Tirtha Math Hindu monastery. He is the author of Ayruveda Encyclopedia and Ayurveda Primer. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Swami Sadashiva Tirtha
- PublisherSat Yuga Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBayville, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSat Yuga Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight267 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.