Bhagavad-gita: A Visual Guide to the World's Greatest Spiritual Dialog : a Photographic Essay : a Summary Study of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita as It Is by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupaada, Vishaka (Paperback, 2004)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been literally hundreds of translations of the Bhagavad-gita published in English alone, which is evidence that the voices from ancient India are still speaking to us in modern times. Bhagavad-gita: A Photographic Essay is an artistic presentation of the key philosophical ideas of the Bhagavad-gita's eighteen chapters. The author, with the aid of 124 powerful photographic illustrations, highlights selected translations and commentary from the Bhagavad-gita as translated by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Her talents of writing and photography combine to give readers a clear understanding of the Gita's sublime message.
- Author(s)A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupaada,Vishaka
- PublisherTorchlight Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBadger
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTorchlight Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.