All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis compilation of Swami Muktananda's talks and writings about his guru, Bhagawan Nityananda, forms an absorbing biography and loving portrait of one of the greatest spiritual masters of modern India.
- Author BiographySwami Muktananda introduced the Siddha Yoga path all over the world, creating what he called a meditation revolution. He is the author of Play of Consciousness, his spiritual autobiography.
- Author(s)Swami Muktananda
- PublisherSYDA Foundation
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSouth Fallsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSYDA Foundation
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight281 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.