Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Coffee Percolators
Save on Coffee Percolators
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $20.15
- AU $78.95Trending at AU $79.71
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $70.62
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $37.31
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $50.42
- AU $57.85Trending at AU $58.42
- AU $43.50Trending at AU $44.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bialetti Musa Coffee Maker is a stove-top appliance that is easy to use. It has a sleek, modern design with a brushed stainless steel finish. You can lift this coffee maker with ease using its heat-resistant, ergonomically-shaped handle. With a 4-cup capacity, this coffee maker lets you make delicious coffee for a small gathering in minimal time. Additionally, this manual coffee maker is available in silver.
- ModelMusa 4-Cups
- TypeEspresso Machine
- Operation SourceManual
- Built-in GrinderWithout Built-in Grinder
- Jug Size4 Cups
Most relevant reviews
- may.smith7606 Feb, 2013by
Just love it!
I bought this product, because it is stainless steel and a great brand. I apsolutly recommend those machines as they don't leak, look good and easy to clean. Just keep in mind that " cup " size is a expresso size and not a normal cup.
- 09kez201228 May, 2016by
Happy with it but factory oils/ metallic taste at beginning
I like the look of it and it is the size I wanted. It did come with a very strong metallic taste which I'm hoping will go away very soon with use
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- annamarl07 May, 2014by
great for a coffee connoisseur
i purchased one and it is a beautiful coffee espresso percolator and well made, i needed 2 more and i thought it was a perfect gift for a coffee connoisseur, the service is good and the product is to be recommended. it is a 2 cups percolator, perfect for 2 cups of espresso, the maker of this percolator is excellent and solid. if you buy it, you will not regret it.
- randoq11 Jan, 2013by
On first use,as I could not seal the washer, I used the handle for cross pressure to tighten it and it broke off! I discarded the entire product. Yhank you!