All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition was first published in 2004, reprinted in 2004, and 2008.Many people want to kw what the Bible has to say about God and other pressing issues.To meet that need Derek Prime, a minister and teacher, has provided a helpful guide that anyone can use. If you have ever wondered what the Bible actually says about something, then this is where to start.This book should be studied or referred to with the Bible at hand. The material has been set out in sections and sub-sections to make it easy for the book to be studied by sections, rather than read through hurriedly.
- Author BiographyAfter serving churches in the UK as a minister for some 30 years - first at Lansdowne Evangelical Free Church, West Norwood, London, and then at Charlotte Chapel in Edinburgh - Derek Prime has devoted himself for the past 20 years to an itinerant ministry and to writing.
- Author(s)Derek Prime
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.