Bible Based Businesses: Biblical Principles for True Success in Business and Life by Jeff Testerman (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can have a profitable business based upon Biblical principles, without sacrificing integrity, honesty, or profitability. There are certain principles that when applied work universally to prosper a business. These principles were put in to place by God for His creation to use. God designed this world to best operate under His laws. When we follow His laws things tend to go well. When we break His laws we get broken. Most secular business books and self-help books fall short because they extol the strengths of men and do t go far eugh in giving the glory to God. Some have even taken God's principles and taught them as if they were their own or have given credit to some unnamed higher power. God laws are for the seen and the unseen or what we call the physical and the spiritual. Even n-Christians experience blessings when they apply God's principles in both the physical and spiritual realm. The sad part is they don't give Him glory when things go well. (But when things go bad you often hear them taking His name in vain.) We want to encourage Christian Business Owners to boldly give credit to our God who put these laws into place, who created us with the amazing abilities and capabilities of our mind, soul, and body and who gives us the very breath we breathe to live and prosper. One amazing thing about our God is His great mercy. Even when the world does t give Him the glory He deserves, He still blesses them. Jesus said that the Father sends His rain on the just and on the unjust. And Paul the Apostle tells us that it is the kindness of God that leads men to repentance. Our goal as Christian Business Owners is to first and foremost glorify God in our life and business. We choose to ackwledge Him in all our ways.
- Author BiographyJeff Testerman is a serial entrepreneur. He has started over 12 small businesses in the past 30 years. He has also pastored two churches and served as a marriage and family counselor. Most of his businesses have been started with very little capital. Just hard work and marketing skills. His business advice is practical, to the point and from the real world perspective. No fancy fluff or hot air.
- Author(s)Jeff Testerman
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.