All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph, Moses, Mephibosheth, David, Samuel, Joash, Solomon, Abijah, and Jesus -- How and why did God use these boys, in their youth and weakness, to accomplish great and mighty works? And what can we learn from their amazing stories of bravery, providence, and faith? The scriptural stories of these nine boys, who each played a vital part of God's unfolding plan, are retold in this delightfully engaging classic book for younger readers by master storyteller Lettice Bell, and illustrated by Jessica Erskine.
- Author BiographyAlice Lettice Bell was a well known English author of children's Bible story books during the early 1900s. She wrote many Bible story books for young readers, including Bible Battles, The Boiling Cauldron, A Famous Fisherman, The Lost Garden, and others. Jessica Erskine has illustrated both this volume and its companion, Bible Battles. This is the second in a series of volumes to be published by Homeway Press which will eventually reprint the entire Lettice Bell Library.
- Author(s)Lettice Bell
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jessica Erskine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.