All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a headache sufferer? God's plan for your life has place for the distractions of headaches! In this concise easy-to-read booklet you'll discover valuable, usable information that can help you get rid of headache pain! Learn biblical secrets health and the lastest medical research on how to break free from the grip of headaches. This book contains findings that your doctor may never have told you! God's divine plan of health for you The hidden causes behind headache pain Which chemical lessen the pain Which vitamins and supplements relieve migraines.
- Author BiographyDr. Don Colbert is a board-certified family practice medical doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine, treating over 17,000 patients. Since 1984, Dr. Colbert has helped thousands of patients regain good health and live pain free after years of suffering. A graduate of Oral Roberts School of Medicine, he has received extensive training in nutritional medicine. As a result, he has founded and developed his own nutritional supplement line, Divine Health Nutritional Products. Dr. Colbert also co-hosts Golden Eagle Network's Your Health Matters with his wife, Mary. They frequently lead health seminars at home and abroad, the address health and nutrition issues as guests on national talk shows and news broadcasts. Don and Mary make their home in Central Florida.
- Author(s)Don Colbert
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight91 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.