All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the book of 1 Samuel all about? What does God have to say to us through the lives of prophets, priests and kings? Who was Samuel? What was King Saul like? How did David escape from his enemies?
The Bible Detectives, Harry, Jess and Click the mouse are on the case, ready to investigate... but they need your help! Are you ready? With the help of their laptops, Ipods and mobile phones the Bible Detectives are ready to get to grips with this mystery... but there is one important piece of equipment they need - God's Word - The Bible!
Help them to zone in on the answers, flick through the data and follow up the clues. Meet Hannah the mother who prayed, the priest Eli who fell off his chair, Jonathan the faithful friend, along with several fierce enemy tribes who are out to destroy King David and the Israelites.
- Author(s)Marianne Ross
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.