All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZondervan Get an A! Study Guides provide trustworthy information and easy access. Six pages packed with critical information provide an ideal study aid for students and a quick, helpful reference for pastors. Information on the sheets comes from Wayne Grudem's popular Bible Doctrine, a basic introduction with a strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine, clear writing, frequent application to life, and a contemporary approach to subjects of special interest to the church today.
- Author BiographyWayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology. Erik Thoennes is associate professor of Biblical Studies and Theology at Biola University/Talbot School of Theology. His is also a pastor at Grace Evangelical Free Church in La Mirada, California. He holds degrees in philosophy, systematic theology and evangelism from Central Connecticut State University (BA), Wheaton College Graduate School (MA, MA), and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (PhD) He and his wife Donna and daughter Caroline reside in La Mirada, California.
- Author(s)Erik Thoennes,Wayne A. Grudem
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight90 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.