All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook on the Book of Revelation was designed for use in Bible classes, family study, or personal study. The class book material is suitable for teens and adults. Questions in the lessons contain minimal human commentary, but instead guide students to study to understand Scripture. Eugh questions are included for teachers to assign as many questions as they want for each study session. The course assignments may proceed at whatever speed and depth will best accomplish the needs of the students.
- Author BiographyThe author began preaching the gospel of Christ full-time in 1974. Since that time he has worked with independent, non-denominational churches of Christ in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Round Lake Beach, Illinois. He and his wife Karen have three married children and ten grandchildren.
- Author(s)David E Pratte
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.