About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook on Romans was designed for use in Bible classes, family study, or personal study. The class book material is suitable for teens and adults. Questions in the lessons contain minimal human commentary, but instead guide students to study to understand Scripture. Eugh questions are included for teachers to assign as many questions as they want for each study session. The course assignments may proceed at whatever speed and depth will best accomplish the needs of the students.
- Author BiographyThe author began preaching the gospel of Christ full-time in 1974. Since that time he has worked with independent, non-denominational churches of Christ in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Round Lake Beach, Illinois. He and his wife Karen have three married children and a covey of grandchildren.
- Author(s)David E Pratte
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.