Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFew churches today show much interest in church government. Either they assume that the Bible has thing to say about the subject, or they leave the matter up to those in charge. But the truth is that a good understanding of the doctrine of the church has countless practical implications for the everyday life and practice of the church. This book is an attempt to help officers and n-officers alike understand their duties and the proper relationship of individuals within the body of Christ.
- Author BiographyFrank Houston Walker Jr. currently teaches historical theology at the City Seminary of Sacramento and serves as associate pastor of Covenant Reformed Church, Sacramento, CA. He earned a Bachelor of Arts from Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, GA; a Master of Divinity from Reformed Episcopal Seminary, Philadelphia, PA; and a Th.M. and Ph.D. from Whitefield Theological Seminary, Lakeland, FL. Frank was ordained to the gospel ministry in September 1986 and has served continuously in the pastorate since then. His ministerial credentials are with the Western Classis of the Reformed Church in the United States. He and his wife Christine have five children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Frank H Walker
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.