All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a simplified introductory grammar of Biblical Hebrew based on the inductive study of selected chapters from the Hebrew Bible: Genesis 22, Genesis 12, Deuteromy 5, Joshua 24, II Samuel 11-12, Genesis 1, Jeremiah 1, and Psalm 51.
- Author BiographyThe late A. Vanlier Hunter was a Professor of Biblical Studies in the School of Theology and Associate Dean of the Ecumenical Institute of St. Mary's Seminary and University, Baltimore, MD.
- Author(s)Vanlier A. Hunter
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/04/1988
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight690 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.