CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBiblical Law: Being a Text of the Statutes, Ordinances, and Judgments Established in the Holy Bible with Many Allusions to Secular Laws: Ancient, Medieval, and Modern, Documented to the Scriptures, Judicial Decisions, and Legal Literature Clark offers a systematic presentation of the commandments, precedents and customs found in the King James Version of the Bible. Following the organization of a legal text, the work is divided into sections on General Principles, Political Law, Civil Law, Ecomics and Welfare, General Laws, Penal Law, Crimes and Punishment, and Procedure and Administration of Law. 'A PANDECT of Profitable Laws, against Rebellious Spirits!' Thus the Scriptures are described in the preface to the King James Version. Indeed, the Holy Bible is t only a repository of early laws; it is the code at once most ancient and best kwn by those who have been observers of the Christian Creed; and to it our later laws and governmental processes are, in essential and enduring parts, immediately indebted. (. . .) [T]he author, in order that Biblical law may be of easy access-has extracted the many commandments, precedents and customs which are to be found throughout the sacred writings and has sought to present them logically and systematically, in the style of a modern law book. -- Preface, v
- Author(s)H B Clark
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.