All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting in 1949, John W. Bonner Jr. compiled an annual antated bibliography of books by Georgia writers for the Georgia Review. Published in 1966, this volume contains sixteen years of publications by native-born Georgian authors and authors who had lived in the state for at least five years. Books are listed by author, title, publisher, date, and price of the work. The antations are descriptive rather than critical, intended to outline what type of material is contained in the books. A complete index by author is included.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Bonner, Jr. was head of special collections at the University of Georgia Library, past president of the Kershaw County Historical Society, and a past board member of Historic Camden, where the library is named in his honor.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.