All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore a product ever reaches store shelves, it first has to be made. Learn about the steps of production in How Do They Make That? This series uses exciting images and easy-to-read text to show young readers how raw materials are turned into the finished products that people buy.
- Author(s)Rachel Lynette
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow Do They Make That?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Weight318 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.