Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned in the mid-19th century by James Bateman to display specimens from his extensive and wide-ranging plant collection, the garden is set out in a series of connected 'compartments'. Visitors are taken on a sensory journey of discovery through tunnels and pathways to individual gardens inspired by countries around the world - from the tranquility of a Chinese garden or an Egyptian Court to the formality of an Italian garden.
- Author(s)National Trust,Sara Burdett
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight150 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.