All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book is a practical guide to winning contracts and funding through competitive bids, tenders and proposals. Written in a crisp, accessible style using examples and checklists, it explains how to create bids that are outstanding in both technical quality and value for money. This fully updated edition extends the scope and content of the book to make it an even more useful and practical guide to successful tendering. This book puts at the reader's disposal techniques that the author has perfected as a specialist writer in this field, and insights gained from his experience as an evaluator of tenders with client organizations in the public and private sectors. Those who are new to bid writing will learn how to build the confidence to start producing successful bids. Those who are more experienced will be shown new ideas that extend and reinforce their skills. This book covers a broad range of procurement and funding, and its advice is relevant to tendering for supplies and works contracts. Much of the material will be pertinent also to public-private partnerships. Based on examples drawn from actual bids and tenders, with new topics on business development and market intelligence, Bids, Tenders and Proposals w includes advice on winning competitive tenders from international funding institutions and aid agencies as well as the latest information on EU procurement framework, method statements, prequalification documents and e-tendering.
- Author BiographyHarold Lewis is a writer, editor and independent consultant with more than 30 years' professional experience of working with businesses of all kinds and with private and public sector clients. Having written over 300 successful bids and proposals, he is a leading authority on the development and writing of competitive tenders.
- Author(s)Harold Lewis
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.