All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWherever Biff goes, trouble seems to follow. Whether he's crashing his bicycle on a rock or making a narrow escape from the back of a pickup truck, Biff has a se for trouble. Even kids at school call him Biff Bait. He feels like bait on a fishing line that catches and reels in trouble. Can't he be a regular kid for once and have fun? The answer is life-changing to Biff and his parents. With a tender heart for children, the author takes adventurous rabbit siblings and shows how parents' words influence their children. Lively questions at the end of the book are designed to stimulate interaction between parent and child. Biff and Becka's Springtime Escapades calls to the child in each of us.
- Author(s)Elaine Beachy
- PublisherWestBow Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestBow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.