All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Bible Science helps children and those who teach them to explore God's World and God's Word through real live science experiments. There are twenty-one different units taking students through scientific concepts such as Gravity, Friction, Animal Classification and the Nervous System. God creates young minds to ask questions and seek answers. This book is designed to stir the imaginations of students and develop a lasting love for Christ.
- Author BiographyErin Lee Green is originally from Arkansas, she now lives in Puerto Rico. She taught chemistry, astronomy and geology at public school after having gained a Master of Arts in teaching. And now enjoys sharing the wonders of God's World and Salvation with her own children.
- Author(s)Erin Lee Green
- Date of Publication20/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight381 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.