All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow would you describe a hippopotamus? Big might be the first word that comes to mind. What about a whale? Gigantic? Immense? How about ermous! What if you had to find a word for the biggest animal of them all a disaur. Mammoth? Humongous? Colossal! With its bright pictures of animals in all shapes and sizes, this terrific read-aloud introduces young children to the language of comparisons, synyms, and antonyms.
- Author BiographyNANCY COFFELT is the author and illustrator of several books, including Dogs in Space and The Dog Who Cried Woof. She is also the author of Fred Stays with Me, illustrated by Tricia Tusa, which was named an ALA Notable Book. Nancy's work is shown in galleries nationwide. She lives in Oregon.
- Author(s)Nancy Coffelt
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Coffelt
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.