All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Blue is a cautionary tale for all of us, but especially children who may t realize that their actions can have unexpected consequences. Big Blue is a happy bird, and a member of a large family that spends their winters in the warm south. Big Blue gets lazy though and instead of working, he lies about, eating and sleeping. Soon, the flock leaves but Blue is too fat and heavy to go, so he spends the winter cold, but working hard to get back in shape. Next year, Big Blue isn't called big because of his size but because he is w strong, fit and the leader of the flock.
- Author(s)Vanita Oeslchlager
- PublisherVanita Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanita Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kristin Blackwood
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.