All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource provides teachers with 52 full lessons that each revolve around a cool craft. For kids who love crafts, this resource provides you with Bible lessons to enhance each craft. The range of topics covered includes Starting Out Right, Hanging Out in God's House, The Easter Story, Family Time, Taming the Tongue, It's Not About You, and Sharing Jesus with Others. Engage the creativity of kids with The Big Book of Bible Lessons for Crafty Kids.Reproducible with included CD-ROM.
- Author BiographyAmy B. Pitcher has been a children's pastor and a teacher. She is a parent who has a passion for writing as well as teaching kids to love the Lord and express their creativity. She has a B.A. in Biblical Studies from Azusa Pacific and has taken graduate courses at Fuller Seminary.
- Author(s)Amy B. Pitcher
- PublisherGospel Light
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxnard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Light
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.73Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.