Big Book of Low-Cost Training Games: Quick, Effective Activities That Explore Communication, Goal Setting, Character Development, Teambuilding, and More--and Won't Break the Bank!: Quick, Effective Activities That Explore Communication, Goal Setting, Character Development, Teambuilding, and More : and Won't Break the Bank! by Mary Scannell, Jim Cain (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake training into a game everybody wins -- without breaking the budget! The Big Book of Low-Cost Training Games, gives you everything your team needs to build skills, trust, and a winning attitude! Developed by trainers and managers, the games in this all-new addition to the bestselling Big Book series are proven to rev up enthusiasm, teach creative problem-solving, and mold any group into a motivated, cohesive high-performance unit. Best of all, these games are t only cost effective, but can be set up quickly and played virtually anywhere.
- Author BiographyMARY SCANNELL has worked as a consultant, speaker, writer, and trainer for the past 20 years. She is coauthor of several books, including The Big Book of Brainstorming Games and The Big Book of Virtual Team-Building Games. JIM CAIN is the author of nine books of team and community-building activities, including Teamwork & Teamplay and Essential Staff Training Activities.
- Author(s)Jim Cain,Mary Scannell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.