About this product
- DescriptionThis is a brand-new edition of the popular activity book. Crammed full of fun and challenging things to make and do with paper, from paper crocodiles to 3-D bugs, the book covers and embossing will keep even the most active and keen-minded child occupied. It also contains ideas on how to dye and texture paper which can then be used in other projects, either at school or home. It contains over 45 activities, each accompanied by simple, step-by-step instructions and clear illustrations to make them easy to understand and complete.
- Author(s)Fiona Watt
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- FormatBig book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Art Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age4+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.