All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Box of Scrambled Sentences is filled with beautifully illustrated puzzle pieces that were designed to assist children in learning how to sequence three-part sentences and practice reading sight words. Children decode words using the illustrations as context clues while improving their comprehension skills and to learning that sentences begin with a capital letter and end with a punctuation mark. Each puzzle piece is self-checking and can also be used for students to create silly sentences that will induce fun and giggles. 90 puzzle pieces included.
- Author(s)Sherrill B Flora
- PublisherKey Education
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKey Education
- Out-of-print date09/10/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.