All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Boy Underpants offers a light, positive approach to motivate little boys to become toilet-trained. Snappy, rhyming text and bright, quirky illustrations sound the perfect te to encourage toddlers who want to wear big boy underpants just like Daddy! Sturdy board pages will hold up to repeated readings, as little boys get ready to say, Bye-bye, diapers! This is the perfect companion to Big Girl Panties.
- Author BiographyFRAN MANUSHKINis the award-winning author of scores of books for children, including Big Girl Panties; Latkes and Applesauce; the classic Baby, Come Out!; The Tushy Book; Happy in Our Skin; and the popular Katie Woo early chapter-book series. VALERIA PETRONE is the illustrator of many children s books, including Big Girl Panties, Two at the Zoo, and Red Truck.
- Author(s)Fran Manushkin,Valeria Petrone
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.