Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True by Mark Dice (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True, Mark Dice details actual NSA high-tech spy systems, mind-reading machines, secret government projects, and emerging artificial intelligence programs that seem as if they came right out of George Orwell's vel Nineteen Eighty-Four. Orwell's famous book was first published in 1949, and tells the story of a nightmarish future where citizens have lost all privacy and are continuously monitored by the omniscient Big Brother surveillance system which keeps them obedient to a totalitarian government. The vel is eerily prophetic as many of the fictional systems of surveillance described have w become a reality. Mark Dice shows you the scary documentation that Big Brother is watching you, and is more powerful than you could imagine. - The National Security Agency - Facial Recognition Scanners - Mind Reading Machines - Neural Interfaces - Psychotronic Weapons - Orwellian Government Programs - The Nanny State - Orwellian Weapons - Artificial Intelligence - Cybernetic Organisms - A Closer Look at 1984 - Our Social Structure - The Control of Information - Perpetual State of War - The Personification of the Party - Telescreens - A Snitch Culture - Relationships in Shambles - A Heartless Society - Foreign Countries Painted as Enemies - Power Hungry Officials - An Erosion of the Language - Double Think - And More! By the author of The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction
- Author BiographyMark Dice is a media analyst, author, and political activist who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture and the role the mainstream media and elite secret societies play in shaping our lives. Mark's YouTube channel has received over 100 million views and his viral videos have been mentioned on ABC's The View, the Fox News Channel, CNN, the Drudge Report, TMZ, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, and other media outlets around the world. He has been featured on various television shows including the History Channel's Decoded, Ancient Aliens, and America's Book of Secrets ; Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Secret Societies of Hollywood on E! Channel, America Declassified on the Travel Channel, and is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM, The Alex Jones Show, and more. Mark Dice is the author of several popular books on secret societies and conspiracies, including The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction, Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True, The New World Order: Facts & Fiction, The Resistance Manifesto, Inside the Illuminati, and Illuminati in the Music Industry. While much of Mark's work confirms the existence and continued operation of the Illuminati today, he is also dedicated to debunking conspiracy theories and hoaxes and separating the facts from the fiction; hence the Facts & Fiction subtitle for several of his books. He has a bachelor's degree in communication from California State University. The term fighting the New World Order is used by Mark to describe some of his activities, and refers to his and others' resistance and opposition (The Resistance) to the overall system of political corruption, illegal wars, elite secret societies, mainstream media, Big Brother and privacy issues; as well as various economic and social issues. Dice and his supporters sometimes refer to being awake or enlightened and see their knowledge of these topics as part of their own personal Resistance to the corrupt New World Order. This Resistance involves self-improvement, self-sufficiency, personal responsibility and spiritual growth.
- Author(s)Mark Dice
- PublisherResistance Manifesto
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResistance Manifesto
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.