CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes a big cake is for a special celebration, sometimes it's just for sharing on a wet afteron, but it is always welcome. From the classic favourites - Carrot Cake or Victoria Sponge - to the more exotic and decorative Muscat Prune Shortcake or Chocolate and Pecan Torte, this little book of Big Cakes will have the perfect recipe for every occasion.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world. So what's the secret? It's the world famous special Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES RANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(R) for guaranteed results. And finally, the RECIPES Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. It's not complicated and the recipes work - every time.
- Author(s)The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Out-of-print date29/10/2014
- Content Notemore than 50 colour photographs
- Weight146 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.