All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Chomp pairs richly detailed illustrations with simple, toddler-friendly text, letting little readers learn about different things animals do with their mouths like yawning, smiling and growling. In Big Chomp, richly drawn illustrations of wild animals pair with simple text to introduce toddlers to all the different things they (and their favorite critters) can do with their mouths. From yawns to roars and everything in between, all of these tot-friendly, toothy grins are sure to appeal to your favorite preschooler.
- Author(s)Heather Brown
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width178 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.