Big Data Marketing: Engage Your Customers More Effectively and Drive Value by Lisa Arthur (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionLeverage big data insights to improve customer experiences and insure business success Many of today's businesses find themselves caught in a snarl of internal data, paralyzed by internal silos, and executing antiquated marketing approaches. As a result, consumers are losing patience, shareholders are clamoring for growth and differentiation, and marketers are left struggling to untangle the massive mess. Big Data Marketing provides a strategic road map for executives who want to clear the chaos and start driving competitive advantage and top line growth. Using real-world examples, n-technical language, additional downloadable resources, and a healthy dose of humor, Big Data Marketing will help you discover the remedy offered by data-driven marketing. * Explains how marketers can use data to learn what they need to kw * Details strategies to drive marketing relevance and Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI) * Provides a five-step approach in the journey to a more data-driven marketing organization * Author Lisa Arthur, the Chief Marketing Officer for Teradata Applications, the leader in integrated marketing software, meets with thousands of CMOs and marketing professionals annually through public speaking and events Big Data Marketing reveals patterns in your customers' behavior and proven ways to elevate customer experiences. Leverage these insights to insure your business's success.
- Author BiographyLISA ARTHUR is the Chief Marketing Officer for Teradata Applications, an integrated marketing software company. Teradata Applications provides consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) marketers with software applications and consulting to help navigate change. As the Chief Marketing Officer for Teradata Applications, Lisa serves as an industry thought leader driving Integrated Marketing Management (IMM) applications for Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), the world's leading analytic data solutions company, focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. In her role, Arthur drives global business, market, and brand strategy and meets with thousands of CMOs and marketing professionals annually through public speaking and events.
- Author(s)Lisa Arthur
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.