Big Data: Understanding How Data Powers Big Business by Bill Schmarzo (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeverage big data to add value to your business Social media analytics, web-tracking, and other techlogies help companies acquire and handle massive amounts of data to better understand their customers, products, competition, and markets. Armed with the insights from big data, companies can improve customer experience and products, add value, and increase return on investment. The tricky part for busy IT professionals and executives is how to get this done, and that's where this practical book comes in. Big Data: Understanding How Data Powers Big Business is a complete how-to guide to leveraging big data to drive business value. Full of practical techniques, real-world examples, and hands-on exercises, this book explores the techlogies involved, as well as how to find areas of the organization that can take full advantage of big data. * Shows how to decompose current business strategies in order to link big data initiatives to the organization s value creation processes * Explores different value creation processes and models * Explains issues surrounding operationalizing big data, including organizational structures, education challenges, and new big data-related roles * Provides methodology worksheets and exercises so readers can apply techniques * Includes real-world examples from a variety of organizations leveraging big data Big Data: Understanding How Data Powers Big Business is written by one of Big Data's preeminent experts, William Schmarzo. Don't miss his invaluable insights and advice.
- Author BiographyBill Schmarzo is the Chief Technology Officer for EMC Global Services' Enterprise Information Management & Analytics service line. Nicknamed the Dean of Big Data, he is responsible for setting strategy for EMC's big data consulting business. He created the Business Benefits Analysis methodology and has served on the faculty of The Data Warehouse Institute.
- Author(s)Bill Schmarzo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.24Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.