All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJim Courtney, the upright editor of the Whistle Stop Gazette, is secretly Arizona Adams- the nicest gosh-derned bandit you'd ever want to meet. For years Arizona's been robbing small sums from passengers on the Curtain Rail Line, in an effort to scare off customers and bankrupt Curtain for bilking ranchers out of their land. Suddenly Curtain dies in 1902, and his lawyer sends Courtney a letter advising him that, after an extensive search, Curtain believed Courtney to be his long lost nephew and heir. Ironically, this proves to be true. But Courtney can only inherit the rail line if he meets the one proviso in his uncle's will: He has to kill or capture Arizona Adams! How can he resolve this seemingly impossible conundrum? Lovers of Westerns can find out in this action-packed vel replete with comedy, satire, and a true romantic hero.
- Author BiographyMAURICE L. GIMBEL is the author of The Borgia Gift, a book of poems, and a published songwriter. Before his death in 1994, he turned his creative skills to writing and developing novels and screenplays.
- PublisherAltschuler, Richard & Associates,US
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChaucer Press (imprint of Altschuler, Richard & Associates, Inc)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.