All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Fat Food Fraud gives the public an unprecedented and eye-opening inside look at the corrupt practices of the food and weight-loss industries, which have combined to raid Americans' wallets and to decimate their health. Equal parts The Wolf of Wall Street and Fast Food Nation, Big Fat Food Fraud takes the reader on Philips's colourful, personal journey through the dark underbelly of America's food industry.
- Author BiographyJeff Scot Philips is a nutritionist, professional speaker, and entrepreneur. He founded Break The Cycle Inc, a seminar hosting company, before creating Fit Food, which later became Lean Eats, and then Fit Chefs. He now spends most of his time speaking about the corruption in the food and weight-loss industries, and teaching consumers what they can do to avoid falling victim to it. If you d like to hear Jeff s take on the latest food trends and to hear him expose the current misleading health information, join his mailing list atwww.bigfatfoodfraud.com.
- Author(s)Jeff Scot Philips
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Weight408 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.