All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDive into the ocean to learn about opposites in this bubbly book from Fhiona Galloway! With bright artwork, lots of finger-holes and a fun rhyming story, learning is brought to life in this underwater extravaganza!
- Author BiographyFhiona Galloway has been a freelance illustrator for many years and has enjoyed illustrating for a wide base of clients, including many children's publishers, which she loves. She lives in the west of Scotland with her husband, daughter and giant schnauzer and when she's not working, likes to spend time walking, watching films and reading. Jonathan Litton has written numerous children's books in prose and verse. He loves using his science background to write about sea creatures, space and saving the planet, but is also fond of penning stories about pirates, princesses and picnics. When not writing, he can usually be found on his bike.
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMy Little World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Kids
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fhiona Galloway
- Reading AgeFrom
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.