All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $56.39Free postage
- AU $63.19Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Green Egg Cookbook is the first cookbook specifically celebrating this versatile ceramic cooker. Available in five sizes, Big Green Egg ceramic cookers can sear, grill, smoke, roast, and bake. Here is the cookbook EGGheads have been waiting for, offering a variety of recipes encompassing the cooker's capabilities as a grill, a smoker, and an oven. The book's introduction explains the ancient history of ceramic cookers and the loyal devotion of self-proclaimed EGGheads to these dynamic, original American-designed cookers. Complete with more than 160 recipes and 100 colour photographs, the Big Green Egg Cookbook is a must for the more than 1 million EGG owners in the United States and a great introduction for anyone wanting to crack the shell of EGGhead culture.
- Author BiographyEd Fisher is the founder of Big Green Egg and began selling them in 1974. Today Big Green Egg is the largest manufacturer of ceramic cookers with dealers in 24 countries.
- Author(s)Big Green Egg
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleBig Green Egg
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1728 g
- Width226 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.