All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHave fun with a craft that s quick, easy, and eco-friendly! This great new crochet style uses a large hook which works up fast, simple stitches plus strips of fabric made from unwanted garments or a stash of leftovers. The result: a sturdy, textured weave that s ideal for home accessories, garments, and bags. Crochet cozy slippers, accent rugs, cushions, a variety of baskets, placemats, and more. These crafty creations are durable, practical, and pretty, too!
- Author BiographyRaggedy Ann's passion for crochet started when she was just a little girl, by sitting next to her mother and watching her as she created beautiful things. She is based in Georgia, and sells her patterns and creations on her Etsy Shop, Raggedy Ann's: etsy.com/uk/shop/RaggedyAnns. She also has a passion for photography.
- Author(s)Dedri Uys,Lark Crafts
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width223 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.