Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $26.90Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $30.53Trending at AU $32.04
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis inclusive guide to the special restaurants and dining spots on the Big Island of Hawaii is an essential for food enthusiasts, travel adventurers, and culinary vagabonds. Inside the authors take us on a tour of over 70 establishments. Each member of this personal A list gets a full page write-up loaded with information designed to empower the reader. Rounding things out enhancements appear covering interests like Family Friendly and Old Haunts with cultural background provided by Island Cuisines and Hawaii Glossaries. Together this data rich collection covers the Big Island dining scene like thing has done before. A positive approach combines with a travelogue style to produce a light, enjoyable read. Local residents and island visitors should all appreciate the comfortable calabash within.
- Author(s)Cindy Carpenter,Robert Carpenter
- PublisherHoliday Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday Publishing
- Weight195 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Lower
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.