All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese chunky scarves, cowls, gauntlets and more are a craze that bloggers (and knitters) everywhere are talking about nstop - (a quick web search yields dozens of You Tube and web posts on Pinterest, Etsy, Ravelry and Facebook.) This booklet features patterns that use popular chunky yarns from Lion Brand, Bernat and others, along with clear instructions for knitting each project. There is also trouble-shooting advice for new-to-the-craft knitters, and a great range of patterns for everyone seeking their own star turn wearing chunky new knits.
- Author BiographyLinda Zemba Burhance is a knitwear designer and Fashion Design graduate of Marist College. A national design award winner, her best-selling booklets (including Fashionista Arm Knitting ) have sold more than 20,000 copies in just 6 months.
- Author(s)Linda Zemba
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour patterns and photographs
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.