All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe . 1 New York Times bestseller from the author of The Husband's Secret SOON TO BE AN HBO TELEVISION SERIES STARRING REESE WITHERSPOON & NICOLE KIDMAN Irresistible ...Moriarty's sly humor and razor-sharp insights will keep you turning the pages to find out. People Magazine The internationally bestselling author turns her unique gaze on the dangerous little lies we tell ourselves every day and what really goes on behind closed suburban doors. 'I guess it started with the mothers.' 'It was all just a terrible misunderstanding.' 'I'll tell you exactly why it happened.' Pirriwee Public's annual school Trivia Night has ended in a shocking riot. A parent is dead. Was it murder, a tragic accident...or something else entirely? Big Little Lies is a funny, heartbreaking, challenging story of ex-husbands and second wives, new friendships, old betrayals and and schoolyard politics. 'Let me be clear. This is t a circus. This is a murder investigation.' PRAISE FOR BIG LITTLE LIES Liane Moriarty produces vels that are miracles of structure as well as human insight Sydney Morning Herald Ms. Moriarty's long-parched fans have something new to dig into...in ways that may give Big Little Lies even more staying power than The Husband's Secret. The New York Times A vel that will turn you into a compulsive book-finisher ...Moriarty has produced ather gripping, satirical hit. Huffington Post She is the mistress of the razor-sharp observation ...my favourite so far Kate Morton WINNER OF THE ABIA GENERAL FICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR Fans of Jojo Moyes, Jodi Picoult and Paula Hawkins will love Liane Moriarty.
- Author BiographyLiane Moriarty is the author of seven bestselling novels, Three Wishes, The Last Anniversary, What Alice Forgot, The Hypnotist's Love Story, The Husband's Secret, Big Little Lies and Truly Madly Guilty. Her books have been read by more than six million people worldwide, including one million in Australia. The Husband's Secret was a number one New York Times bestseller. It has been translated into more than thirty-five languages and film rights have been acquired by CBS Films. Big Little Lies and Truly Madly Guilty reached number one on the New York Times bestseller list in their first week of publication - the first time this has been achieved by an Australian author. They were also number one bestsellers in Australia andBig Little Lies has been adapted for television by HBO, starring Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon, who have both also optioned the film rights to Truly Madly Guilty. Writing as L.M. Moriarty, she is also the author of the Space Brigade series for children. Liane lives in Sydney with her husband, son and daughter. You can find out more about Liane's books at her website www.lianemoriarty.com
- PrizesWinner of Sisters in Crime's Davitt Awards: Best Adult Novel 2015. Shortlisted for ABIA Australian General Fiction Book of the Year 2015.
- Author(s)Liane Moriarty
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight392 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.