All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese fabulous books are a must for any young reader with an interest in vehicles and machines. Each book is filled with amazing machines, fun facts, jokes, and age-appropriate text in colorful boxes. This book takes a close look at building and construction machines including giant drills, excavators, cranes, and bulldozers. Find out which building machine is the mightiest of them all!
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Machines
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width201 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.