Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet during the early 1950s, this story of love and linguini, purity and compromise--soon to be a major motion picture from MGM--takes a poignant and pointed look at Old World vs. New World values and provides a rueful assessment of the American Dream. In a New Jersey town, two Italian immigrant brothers stuggle to keep their restaurant afloat. Includes recipes.
- Author(s)Joseph Tropianio,Stanley Tucci
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSt Martin's Griffin ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.