All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's your name? Is it Chloe? Jessica? Jack, Sam? Is it Emily? Rebecca? Matthew, Dan? ...Or is it Fart Bear? Noah Zark? Piggy Banks? Be grateful for your ordinary name - this funny, fascinating book is full of the silliest, the strangest, the weirdest and the wackiest names from around the world (and some of them are quite rude too)!
- Author BiographyRussell Ash went to Durham University to study Geography and Anthropology before starting work in publishing in 1967. Since then he has worked on a huge number of books, including writing and contributing to over 100 non-fiction titles such as The Top Ten of Everything. Russell has a daughter and two sons, and lives with his wife Caroline in Lewes, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Russell Ash
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication14/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight197 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.