All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKing Iubdan, ruler of the Little People, believes he is the most powerful king in the world. No one dares to contradict him, but Ossian, the court minstrel kws something that one else does. He has discovered the kingdom of the Big People. The two kingdoms are shocked to discover the existence of the other and when the two rulers meet, it seems unlikely that they will ever learn to get on. Luckily their children have other ideas, and what happens next helps to explain why the people of Ireland are like they are today.
- Author BiographyMalachy Doyle was born in Northern Ireland. He is the best-selling and award-winning author of many books, ranging from picture books to teen fiction. Among his most popular are the Amadans series, published by Orchard. Georgie and Who is Jesse Flood? for older readers are both published by Bloomsbury. He's also written widely for eductional publishers, including Collins, Oxford and Ginn.
- Author(s)Malachy Doyle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWhite Wolves: Folk Tales
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.